Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ultimate Computer Based Gaming Table or I gotta Have One Of These

  Some ingenious role players took computer based game play aids like I have mentioned in recent posts and built an awesome gaming table. I gotta get one of these. Check out the video ....


There are other examples of similar setups on the internet. There is a portable version that is very nice if you need portability. Check out the video for this version ...


BTR

2 comments:

  1. Very cool stuff. I think it's just now beginning to take form but I think we will see more stuff like this in the future. I like that players could move stuff on screen in the first clip, very intuitive.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many new gamblers focus only on winning, but experienced players value consistency and discipline instead. Learning game mechanics, respecting bankroll limits, and avoiding emotional decisions contribute to a more balanced experience. Treating gambling as paid entertainment rather than guaranteed income helps players enjoy the activity while minimizing unnecessary financial pressure and disappointment. hargatoto daftar

    ReplyDelete