Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Pulp Vehicles

A few weeks ago one of the NL Wargamer group members told me about a local place that sells Matchbox Models of Yesteryear vehicles for around $5 each. I went over and looked through the easy access boxes and chose a few models. I grabbed a 1927 Talbot Van, 1930 Ford "A" and a 1928 Bugatti Type 44. I will have to go back and grab a few more. Apparently the remaining boxes were not easy to get at when I was there.


1927 Talbot Van


1930 Ford "A"


1928 Bugatti Type 44

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Ben, was this at that card store down near willow street? Let me know if you go back there.
    Mongo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. I am definitely going back. You can't beat the price. I think Roshon said he was going over. I wonder if he picked anything up.

    B

    ReplyDelete