Monday, March 22, 2010

Preparing for Firestorm Armada

The gang at the Northern Lancaster Wargamers have recently convinced me to purchase the Firestorm Armada rules for fleet combat in space. The rules claim to support miniatures from other manufacturers which has great appeal to me since I own quite a few Battlefleet Gothic ships and would like to do something with them other than collect dust. In all I have over 90 ships not to mention the stations, planets, stars, asteroids and gas clouds. I have purchased many of the ships over the years as people were shedding them to make room for new games and miniatures. I haven't actually played the game yet, but I hear it is popular with the club and hopefully I can jump in a game soon. In the meantime, I have sampled the ranks for your viewing pleasure.

Hell's Testament

Mephitis

Chaos Planet Killer

Whore of Decadence (my favorite)

Chaos Fleet

Imperial Fleet. These are the only ships I painted myself. The rest on this page were painted by Doc M.

2 comments:

  1. Your Imperial Fleet looks good! Still love this game.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too, but didn't play it enough. Actually I don't play anything enough come to think of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete