Friday, November 5, 2010

What's On The Bench and A General Update


  Ok, so it has been more than three months since I have posted anything on this blog, but one cannot live upon gaming alone. The weeks of canning garden goodies, a trip to Europe, several minor local trips and many posts on other blogs have led me back here. I always come back to gaming. Don't we all ....
  The thing that amazes me most about my absence is the number of world wide visitors since I attached the new hit counter. Twelve countries in all. The internet really is an amazing thing. And all the new content from my fellow gamers to while away the hours is a treat to be sure.

  So I just finished flocking a 1000 pt Orc and Goblin army for Fantasy Rules! 3 and as soon as eveything is dry I'll do a photo shoot. There are a few straggling Supers figures needing a good flocking as well as a few lances of BattleMechs and a pair of bridge ends that need finished. A few months back I sent several pulp, WW2 and modern figures to Doc Merkury for a paint job and he informs me they are almost done. These are all figures that never even made the goal list this year, so I will be very happy to finish those. They will help to offset the 1 or 2 items from my goal list that will likely not get completed this year. I have a little less than two months left in the year. I'll have to concentrate on the items that have been started to get them all done before the end of the year. If I can keep focused until then I should be able to finish all the started items on my list. Look for some new eye candy within the next week or so.

BTR

No comments:

Post a Comment